Tracey DeMarea is our firm’s Chief Operating Officer. She works closely with our managing partner and is responsible for leading and directing many disparate operational functions, as well as building high-value experiences for our people, clients, and business partners.
Before joining us, Tracey was the Executive Director of the Johnson County Bar Association, a 501(c)(6) organization with over 1,200 members. Before joining Johnson County Bar in 2015, Tracey was the Director of Membership and Communications at the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association and was responsible for the organization’s events, marketing, and member-retention strategies.
Tracey moved to the U.S. from England in 2007 and became a U.S. citizen in 2021.
- National Association for Bar Professionals E.A. Wally Richter Distinguished Achievement Award
- Johnson County Bar Association President’s Award (2022)
- National Association of Bar Professionals Peer Excellence Award (2022)
- Angel Flight Central Volunteer of the Year (2008)
- Central Exchange (Board member)
- Kansas City Association of Legal Administrators (Board member)
- National Association of Bar Professionals (2012-Present, Past Board Chair)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers, Kansas City
- Uplift Organization Inc.