Forsgren Fisher Attorneys Named 2021 Minnesota Super Lawyers
Forsgren Fisher is proud to announce that five of our Minnesota attorneys have been named 2021 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, with Matt Forsgren receiving recognition as a Top 100 lawyer.
Super Lawyers is a state-by-state rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5% of attorneys in a state receive Super Lawyers recognition. Rising Star recognition is reserved for no more than 2.5% of a state’s attorneys under the age of 40 and in their first 10 years of practice.
Our 2021 Minnesota Super Lawyer honorees are:
- Matt Forsgren – Top 100, Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Securities Litigation
- Bob Gilbertson – Intellectual Property Litigation
- David Wallace-Jackson – Business Litigation
Our 2021 Minnesota Rising Star honorees are:
- Caitlinrose Fisher – Business Litigation, Appellate, Constitutional Law, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Virginia McCalmont – Business Litigation, Civil Rights, Appellate, Employment Litigation
Matt, Bob, David, Caitlinrose, and Ginny work as part of an incredibly talented, cohesive team to represent clients—from Fortune 500 companies to individuals—in courtrooms and other venues around the United States in a variety of practice areas. All of our team members appreciate the incredible response we received from clients upon our firm’s launch earlier this year. The opportunities our clients give us in litigation, investigations, and IP counseling are what allow honors like Super Lawyers and Rising Stars recognition to come our way.