Super Lawyers honors five Forsgen Fisher attorneys
We are glad to report that, once again, five of our Minnesota attorneys have been named 2022 Super Lawyers or Rising Stars in Minnesota, with Matt Forsgren again receiving recognition as a Top 100 lawyer.
Super Lawyers is a state-by-state rating service that recognizes lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5% of attorneys in a state receive Super Lawyers recognition. Rising Star recognition is reserved for no more than 2.5% of a state’s attorneys under the age of 40 and in their first 10 years of practice.
Our 2022 Minnesota Super Lawyer honorees:
- Matt Forsgren – Top 100, Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Securities Litigation
- Bob Gilbertson – Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Personal Injury – Products
- David Wallace-Jackson – Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Personal Injury – Products
Our 2022 Minnesota Rising Star honorees:
- Caitlinrose Fisher – Business Litigation, Appellate, Constitutional Law, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Virginia McCalmont – Business Litigation, Civil Rights, Appellate, Employment Litigation
Matt, Bob, David, Caitlinrose, and Ginny owe the recognition they receive to the joyous and potent team of which they are a part and to the clients who ask us to help them with their most difficult challenges. From large corporations to individual people, these clients allow us to do the work we love to do – in litigation, investigations, and IP counseling – in courtrooms and other venues around the United States.