Super Lawyers honors six Forsgren Fisher attorneys
We are proud to announce that six of our attorneys have been named 2023 Super Lawyers or Rising Stars in Minnesota, with Matt Forsgren again receiving recognition as a Top 100 lawyer.
Super Lawyers is a state-by-state rating service that recognizes lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5% of attorneys in a state receive Super Lawyers recognition. Rising Star recognition is reserved for no more than 2.5% of a state’s attorneys under the age of 40 and in their first 10 years of practice.
Our 2023 Minnesota Super Lawyer honorees:
- Matt Forsgren – Top 100, Business Litigation, White Collar Criminal Defense, Securities Litigation
- Bob Gilbertson – Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Products Liability
- David Wallace-Jackson – Business Litigation, White Collar Criminal Defense, Products Liability
- Dan Tysver – Intellectual Property
Our 2023 Minnesota Rising Star honorees:
- Caitlinrose Fisher – Business Litigation, Appellate, White Collar Criminal Defense, Constitutional Law
- Virginia McCalmont – Business Litigation, Civil Rights, Appellate, Employment Litigation
Matt, Bob, David, Dan, Caitlinrose, and Ginny owe the recognition they receive to the joyous and potent team of which they are a part and to the clients who ask us to help them with their most difficult challenges. “We appreciate again receiving Super Lawyers recognition,” says managing partner, Bob Gilbertson. “But what we appreciate much more are the clients who keep turning to us for major disputes, investigations, and intellectual-property needs.”